Regional Property Manager
Position Summary: Reporting to the Director of Property Management, the Regional Property Manager will be responsible for managing a dynamic portfolio of open-air shopping centers throughout Central Texas.
As the Regional Property Manager, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Foster and maintain positive tenant relations through site visits, tenant meetings, correspondence, and by being accessible and providing timely and effective service and response
- Solicit bid proposals and coordinate execution of contracts for landscaping, cleaning, security, and preventative maintenance for assigned properties
- Take initiative in advancing innovative solutions to attain “best-in-class” statuses for assigned properties and the larger portfolio
- Monitor tenant compliance with lease agreements and resolves problems and concerns
- Conduct regular site visits to assess condition of properties and to ensure that maintenance is being performed according to set standards.
- Identify and address issues and problems related to life safety, liability, and potential negligence situations that could impact Owner, its contractors, tenants and/or customers
- Manage tenant-facing aspects of the accounts receivable process and assist in timely, appropriate resolution of tenant-related outstanding receivables involving dispute reviews and defaults
- Oversee the preparation of various financial reports including but not limited to accounts payable, monthly budget variance analysis, rent roll review and preparation of annual operating and capital budgets
- Work with Accounting, Revenue Control, Accounts Receivable, Leasing, Tax and various other departments in effectively resolving tenant issues and disputes regarding rent, adjustments, etc.
- Liaise with the Construction Department on all landlord construction projects, monitor progress and follow up on successful completion
- Handle complaints and concerns in a prompt, appropriate manner
- Cross functional development and collaboration with other team members will be required to provide a more efficient work environment.
- Minimum 7 years previous relevant experience
- Proven experience in property management/administration within a retail environment
- Strong financial management skills
- Strong focus on delivering results and providing exceptional tenant service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated, self-directed and capable of working independently
- Proven people management abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- High degree of integrity
- CSM, CPM, or RPA certifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with MRI
Limitations and Disclaimer: This position description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of ShopCore Properties. Because no position description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the jobholder’s responsibility. The Company remains an “At-Will” employer. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
ShopCor is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Does this sound like you?Apply Now
More ShopCore Job Openings
Leasing Administrative Assistant