Position Summary: The Property Administrator (PA) position is to assist with the day-to-day functions of the property management department and the functions of the Regional Property Managers to which he/she is assigned. The focus of the job is to support the Property Managers and the department in all aspects of management pertaining to the properties. The PA is the liaison between the tenants and the Property Managers for many tenant issues.
As the Property Administrator, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Draft correspondence and/or notify tenants with information relating to lease issues, tenant improvements, maintenance etc.
- Assist Property Managers in working with various projects.
- Assist with creating operating budgets for each property. Includes meeting with and soliciting quotations from vendors for various services.
- Assists with coordinating the tenant-facing aspects of the accounts receivable process as directed by the collections department.
- Collect and maintain current Certificates of Insurance for vendors and tenants.
- Review leases for new tenants, including retail, restaurant and entertainment uses.
- Review invoices to ensure they are accurate and paid on time from the budgeted GL.
- Manages and tracks all vendor contract expirations and on-going projects. Prepares the bid process and remits RFP’s to Regional Property Managers for review and approval.
- Perform property inspections with vendors and complete inspections reports as required.
- Assist with Tenant move-in and move-outs.
- Support the Property Managers including serving as the on-call point of contact for emergencies.
- Ensure property compliance with local municipality regulation, to include required permits, inspections, and reporting.
- Cross functional development and collaboration with other team members will be required to provide a more efficient work environment.
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Success in multi-tasking while maintaining a strong attention to detail and desire to perform projects and actions with the highest quality results.
- Maintaining personal skills and establishing relationships in order to advance professional networks and facilitate communication both within and outside the company.
- Excellent communication skills, both in written format and oral presentation.
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be proactive and demonstrate initiative in projects and tasks.
- High degree of integrity.
- Strong financial management skills.
- Strong focus on delivering results and providing exceptional tenant service.
- Bachelor's Degree
Limitations and Disclaimer: This position description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of ShopCore Properties. Since no position description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the jobholder’s responsibility. The Company remains an “At-Will” employer. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
ShopCor is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Does this sound like you?Apply Now
More ShopCore Job Openings
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
Analyst / Project Manager