• Provide administration and production support for Salesforce, Property Capsule, Honest Buildings, Legal Files, VTS, Argus Enterprise, Building Engines and other systems including, but not limited to:
o Configure / customize fields, layouts, record types, reports, dashboards, workflows, etc.
o Perform bulk data imports and exports and needed.
o Assure nightly processes are successfully completed and that critical data is synchronized between systems.
o Provide ongoing support and system administration to quickly fix production issues.
o Perform approved configuration changes together with detailed and auditable documentation.
o Maintain workflow rules, field updates and email alerts.
o Open and manage support tickets with SaaS vendors and internal IT Support services.
o Maintain user roles, security, profiles and access rights, including organization-wide defaults.
o Perform periodic upgrades and required regression testing.
• Maintain, and help users prioritize, lists of requested or recommended enhancements for these systems.
• Help users throughout the process of implementing enhancements and upgrades.
• Work with development resources on system enhancements, customizations and integrations.
• Develop and maintain training materials and new user onboarding.
• Implement best practices in case management such as, tracking issues relating to configuration, customization, report and dashboard development, and resolving data and performance issues.
• Drive further process improvements by capturing accurate business requirements and user stories and helping development resources meet the customer’s needs.
• Continuously drive improvements in data governance and data quality.
Education: 4-year college degree, BCA (Computer Applications), BBA (Business Administration)
Required Skills and Experience:
• Expert communication skills and a passion for customer service
• 5+ years of experience working in Information Technology
• 2+ years of experience with Salesforce administration
• Certification in Salesforce Administration
• Ability and desire to conform to company project management and deployment methodologies
• Experience in configuring and customizing Salesforce fields, layouts, record types, reports, dashboards, etc.
• Ability to quickly understand the organizational structure and dynamics, while working within a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experience with programming in APEX, VisualForce, and Lightning Components
• Salesforce App Builder Certification
• 5+ years of experience with Salesforce administration
• Working knowledge of systems utilized by commercial real estate firms
• Experience with SQL
Does this sound like you?Apply Now
More ShopCore Job Openings
Financial Analyst - Asset Management
Leasing Administrative Assistant
San Diego, CA