The Salesforce Administrator plays a vital role to help drive results for ShopCore by leveraging Salesforce and other systems to improve leasing performance and create accurate, actionable information. This person will oversee system administration as well as ongoing product improvement and case management. Deep and meaningful relationships must be developed with key stakeholders to facilitate learning the business and its critical data and becoming an advocate for further improvements and enhancements. This advocacy also extends to assuring that data from the lease accounting system, business intelligence, and other SaaS products used by the company remain synchronized.
As the Salesforce Administrator, one provides administration and production support, in addition to:
- Performs periodic upgrades and required regression testing.
- Maintains user roles, security, profiles and access rights, including organization-wide defaults.
- Opens and manages support tickets with SaaS vendors and internal IT Support services.
- Maintains workflow rules, field updates and email alerts.
- Performs approved configuration changes together with detailed and auditable documentation.
- Provides ongoing support and system administration to quickly fix production issues.
- Assurse nightly processes are successfully completed and that critical data is synchronized between systems.
- Performs bulk data imports and exports and needed.
- Configures / customizes fields, layouts, record types, reports, dashboards, workflows, etc.
- Maintains, and help users prioritize, lists of requested or recommended enhancements.
- Assists users throughout the process of implementing enhancements and upgrades.
- Works with development resources on system enhancements, customizations and integrations.
- Develops and maintains training materials and new user onboarding.
- Implements best practices in case management such as, tracking issues relating to configuration, customization, report and dashboard development, and resolving data and performance issues.
- Drives further process improvements by capturing accurate business requirements and user stories and helping development resources meet the customer’s needs.
- Continuously drives improvements in data governance and data quality.
- Lightweight support for other SAAS business applications
EDUCATION: 4-year college degree, BCA (Computer Applications), BBA (Business Administration)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Expert communication skills and a passion for customer service
• 5+ years of experience working in Information Technology
• 2+ years of experience with Salesforce administration
• Certification in Salesforce Administration
• Ability and desire to conform to company project management and deployment methodologies
• Experience in configuring and customizing Salesforce fields, layouts, record types, reports, dashboards, etc.
• Ability to quickly understand the organizational structure and dynamics, while working within a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Experience with programming in APEX, VisualForce, and Lightning Components
• Salesforce App Builder Certification
• 5+ years of experience with Salesforce administration
• Working knowledge of systems utilized by commercial real estate firms
• Experience with SQL
Limitations and Disclaimer: This position description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of Excel Trust. Since no position description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the jobholder’s responsibility. The Company remains an “At-Will” employer. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
ShopCore is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Does this sound like you?Apply Now
More ShopCore Job Openings
San Diego, CA
Regional Property Manager