Regional Property Manager
1. Foster and maintain positive tenant relations through site visits, tenant meetings, correspondence, and by being accessible and providing timely and effective service and response
2. Solicit bid proposals and coordinate execution of contracts for landscaping, cleaning, security, and preventative maintenance for assigned properties
3. Take initiative in advancing innovative solutions to attain “best-in-class” statuses for assigned properties and the larger portfolio
4. Monitor tenant compliance with lease agreements and resolves problems and concerns
5. Conduct regular site visits to assess condition of properties and to ensure that maintenance is being performed according to set standards.
6. Identify and address issues and problems related to life safety, liability, and potential negligence situations that could impact Owner, its contractors, tenants and/or customers
7. Coordinate the tenant-facing aspects of the accounts receivable process as directed by the collections department.
8. Oversee the preparation of various financial reports including but not limited to accounts payable, monthly budget variance analysis, rent roll review and preparation of annual operating and capital budgets
9. Work with Accounting, Revenue Control, Collections, Leasing, Tax Departments and various other departments in effectively resolving tenant issues and disputes regarding rent, adjustments, etc.
10. Liaise with the Construction Department on all landlord construction projects, monitor progress and follow up on successful completion
11. Handle complaints and concerns in a prompt, appropriate manner
12. Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Minimum 5 years previous relevant experience
- Proven experience as a property manager/administration within a retail environment
- Strong financial management skills
- Strong focus on delivering results and providing exceptional tenant service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated, self-directed and capable of working independently
- Proven people management abilities
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High degree of integrity.
- CSM, CPM, or RPA certifications are preferred
- Experience with MRI is an asset
- Experience with facilities management preferred
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including medical, HSA, dental, vision, life, a 401k match option, paid PTO and holidays.
If you want to join a dynamic team that believes integrity is the bedrock of business and stresses that our most valuable assets are our employees; then attach your resume, list of certifications, salary history, and a well written cover letter indicating why you are the best candidate for this position.
This position description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of ShopCore Properties. Since no position description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the job holder’s responsibility.
*Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.
Does this sound like you?Apply Now
More ShopCore Job Openings
Administrative Assistant - Construction
Senior Director, Development
San Diego, CA
Property Manager - The Shops at SkyView