Leasing Administrative Assistant
The Leasing Administrative Assistant shall serve as support for Sr Dir-Leasing and Dir-Leasing. The qualified candidate must be detail-oriented, a self-starter, who is extremely responsible, dependable, highly motivated, able to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment, possess a positive “can do” work attitude and be a team player. This position may assist, or cover for, other staff from time to time.
As the Leasing Administrative Assistant, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Preparation of lease proposals for Tenants which includes Letters of Intent, various brochures/marketing materials, lease plans, and detailed space drawings
- Calendar management including scheduling travel, internal and external meetings, calendar entries, reminders and schedule changes
- Produce marketing and event materials for ICSC as well as schedule planning leading up to conference
- General administrative/office management tasks – filing, order/distribution of office supplies, incoming/outgoing mail, answering general leasing phone calls as well as calls for specific leasing executives, and edit internal and external correspondence containing highly confidential and sensitive information
- Data entry, preparation, and tracking of Tenant proposals Import and manage contact databases
- Request and submit VP event expenses and process expense reports Assist with prospecting shopping centers (tenants, void analysis, etc.)
- Research real estate representatives and contact information
- Maintain up-to-date listings on LoopNet, as well as site-plans and coordinating aerial audits
- Confirm commission payments and assist in processing
- Perform lease abstraction or research on lease questions
- Prepare deal submittals for assistance – verify all details and assist in smooth processing and approvals
- Provide assistance in following up on financial requirements for tenant in accordance with company policy and procedure
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an administrative support with fast-paced executives (providing support to more than one supervisor is beneficial))
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptionally detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and relationship management skills
- Self-motivated, self-directed, capable of working independently and meeting multiple deadlines in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and strong internet research skill.
- High degree of professional integrity
- Previous position in a real estate firm
Limitations and Disclaimer: This position description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of Excel Trust. Since no position description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the jobholder’s responsibility. The Company remains an “At-Will” employer. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
ShopCore is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Does this sound like you?Apply Now
More ShopCore Job Openings
Intern - Marketing/Specialty Leasing (Summer)
San Diego, CA