The Creative Manager is responsible for the development and execution of our internal and external brand strategy, as well as the development of engaging visuals that retailers, partners and the industry will find compelling. Our brand strategy must speak to these constituents, addressing a variety of needs, including external/internal brand standards, social media, and website design. In addition, this position provides support for special projects and needs under the direction of the Director of Shopping Center Marketing.
As the Creative Manager, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Create consistent and scalable creative platforms that can be leveraged across all properties to drive action. Specific expertise across digital advertising, print, email and direct mail
- Function as the lead designer and content editor on all direct mail, email and digital advertising campaigns, while fostering the development of existing design resources.
- Also responsible for web design Help bring new ideas for design based on expertise, data analytics and industry trends to improve the user experience, while maintaining consistency across channels Project manage all design and build best-in-class design workflows to increase productivity and efficiency
- Conceptualize and design retail and corporate marketing collateral in support of the company’s leasing and development efforts Managing and maintaining graphic files and archives, including logos, photos, sponsor materials, etc.
- Manage all signage requests at the property level to include custom vacant unit signage, wayfinding packages, monument signs, etc.
- Lead, mentor and provide management oversight for highly-skilled professional staff.
- Responsible for setting objectives, evaluating staff performance; assure development. Identify opportunities for advancing staff skills and expertise
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years previous experience managing and developing a team of creative professionals, required.
- Content management and writing skills.
- Multichannel media experience required, i.e. print, email, digital, video.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Excellent organization and project management skills with strong attention to detail. Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Proven ability to partner and consult with multiple business units.
- Demonstrated sense of initiative and professionalism.
- Work well under pressure, meeting deadlines consistently
- High degree of initiative and independent judgment
- Previous experience working as an in-house designer, with a marketing agency or commercial real estate company.
- Bachelors Degree with a concentration in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Marketing or related coursework .
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience as a project manager, brand manager, writer/editor, marketing manager, advertising executive in public relations, advertising, integrated marketing communications or related field preferred.
Limitations and Disclaimer: This position description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of ShopCore Properties. Because no position description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the jobholder’s responsibility. The Company remains an “At-Will” employer. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
ShopCore is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Does this sound like you?Apply Now
More ShopCore Job Openings
Tenant Construction Manager
San Diego, CA
Leasing Administrative Assistant