Administrative support for property financial cycle as relates to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, procurement card, procurement pay, petty cash, property budget, contract preparation, promotional and media funds.
ShopCore owns and operates dominant community and power shopping centers in top U.S. Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSA’s).
Due to our continued expansion, we have an immediate opening for an energetic, conscientious and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team, and takes pride in their career.
- Administrative support for property financial cycle as relates to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, procurement card, procurement to pay, petty cash, property budget, contract preparation, promotional and media funds
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
- Support and administration of marketing events, promotions, sponsorships, collateral management, and proof of performance
- Coordination and support with short term leasing agreements, tracking and reviewing milestones of lease agreements and updating as needed. Assist with obtaining and processing monthly rent, tenant sales, and overage rent
- Perform general office administrative tasks such as ordering and maintaining inventory of office supplies and equipment, preparation of customer complaint responses, draft documents and reports for management, and provide Center Management with updates of Company Policies and Procedures
- Provide general administrative support and projects as directed
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed
- High School diploma or equivalent. Some college or professional school preferred
- 3-5 years of hands on administrative support experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and web based input software
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment, administrative procedures, customer service principle and practices
- Strong administrative skills - ability to provide administrative and clerical support
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Strong organizational skills; a sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Success in multi-tasking while maintaining a strong attention to detail and desire to perform projects and actions with the highest quality results
- Exceptional customer service skills; over the phone and in person with our customers and internal departments
- Strong communication skills, both in written format and oral presentation
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to be proactive and demonstrate initiative in projects and tasks
- High degree of integrity
- Proven ability to expand areas of knowledge and learn new skills as circumstances require
- State of Florida Notary preferred
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including medical, HSA, dental, vision, life, a 401k match option, paid PTO and holidays.
If you want to join a dynamic team that believes integrity is the bedrock of business and stresses that our most valuable assets are our employees; then attach your resume, list of certifications, salary history, and a well written cover letter indicating why you are the best candidate for this position.
This position description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of ShopCore Properties. Since no position description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the job holder’s responsibility.
*Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.
Does this sound like you?Apply Now
More ShopCore Job Openings
San Diego, CA
Assistant Property Manager
San Diego, CA